08 August 2010

Steamed Cakes

A water-lily from Thailand bloomed!
Even though it's Sunday today, my husband has gone to his office... :(  Japanese people really work hard... When I had been a worker ( a kind of public worker),  I took only 2-3 days off a month.  At last, I was exhausted and got some troubles on my health, and I quitted my job. Now I'm a happy homemaker, thanks to my husband.

Mushi-pan, Steamed Cakes
I do love cooking, but I'm not good at baking caks and cookies.  I can only make a few kinds of them, and these on this photo above are the ones of them, Mushi-pan, steamed cake. It's very easy to make, and very healthy with a little oil.

*****************************************************
Ingredients
1c flour, 1/2c sugar, 1tsp baking powder, 1tsp oil, 1c milk

Direction
1. Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in a bawl.
2. Add oil and milk into the bawl.
3. Pour into cups, and steam for 15min. That's all!
******************************************************

They look brown because I used brown sugar.

No comments: