23 August 2010

4/2010 Tunic shirt with long sleeves

I fell in love with zickzack's shirt at first sight, and had made it in the next few hours!
Just a simple shirt
 I made it shorter, a blouse length.
To my regret, this fabric breathes very bad, just like a sauna suit!

*****************************************

I went to Matsumoto city in Nagano prefecture to visit Matsumoto Castle
It was crowded with so many people inside the castle ! There were many foreigners, too. I felt happy to see many foreigners have interests in Japanese architectures and cultures. :-)
called 'Crow Castle'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the tunic shirt very much! I wish I can make something like this. Then I'll make it longer and make a shirtdress!

taeco said...

Thank you for your comment! :)
I'm planning to make a shirtdress from this pattern,too!! I'm thinking to use scalloped fabric for it.
Please come back again!

Erin said...

I just came across your blog from burdastyle and its wonderful. Your boyfriend pants are great!! We went to Japan last year but the Himeji castle was under renovation but was still so pretty. I love how you dog pops up throughout your blog too :) looking forward to reading your posts!