12 May 2010

Tiered Pullover


As after washed, it is tribbly wrinkled... :-(

Pattern is from Japanese pattern shop which sells e-patterns, 
and we can also buy the same fabrics as ones used in the sample photos.
I tried this shop for the first time.


 Unfinished frills and hem are cute, I think.

And it looks complicated, but in fact, it's very easy to make! 
It took only in an hour!

Pattern Shop F.S.Miki

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SHOP INFORMATION
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SPRING BOOK SALE :-)

If you buy 2 books and more, I will refund 20% of the price.
Please have a look at my etsy shop if you have some interests!

LOVELY CHARM ZIPPERS

I listed some new zippers!
They are the perfect addition to your pouches and bags!  ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what I was looking for, thanks