03 October 2011

Raglan Short JK -pdf free pattern

FINALLY!

I've finished my project to make a new free pdf pattern for a jacket!
It was so difficult for me that it took so long time...
And I feel really satisfied with the result! :)

Here are the samples.
These were made from the same pattern.
basic type

zip-up style

from wool -formal type

You can see it's a versatile pattern - you can make a variety types of jackets from one pattern!

You can see more photos of these creations at my Japanese blog here.

And I tried to make it in 2 sizes this time ; size 9(B80-88) and size 11(B86-94).
Please choose one depends on your size.

I wish you all like my pattern and your creations!!

******

DOWNLOAD (FREE!)

size9 (A4x22papers) / size11(A4x21papers)/instruction(A4x2papers)


Please note:
These patterns are available until the end of November.
Instruction is only in Japanese, sorry.
Please let me know when you notice errors or something on the patterns.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Tae, you are amazing! Your jackets look so professional and impeccable!

Anonymous said...

Your jackets are beautiful. But I can't download the pdf, there seems to be an error :(