08 August 2011

Bi-colored dress pdf free pattern

I got my previous dolman T pattern downloaded by so many people!
At first I announced that I was going to provide it until the end of July, but  I decided the extension of a month. Because one of my blog readers asked me to do so, thankfully.  :)

My next free pattern project is a bi-colored dress, which is easy to make, and cool and comfortable to wear.


Down shoulders, low waisted, a draw string and especially loose pockets are featured.
And I think this pattern is so versatile that it changes its look in many ways with various combinations of fabrics.

 This is the second sample. 


A sash was added, and I put elastic strings around the waist and on the pockets.
 




And it can be a simple blouse. I think it goes well with a maxi dress. It's a trend style in Japan this summer.



 The pattern is available until the end of September.

PLEASE NOTE
*the size is around Japanese M and L
*pattern and instruction are written in Japanese only
*please try a test before cutting your favorite fabrics

   pattern  (A4paper x 21pieces)        download
   instruction (A4paper x 3pieces)      download
   how to make a sash  (A4 x 1piece)  download
I hope you will like my pattern!  :)  Thanks a lot!

14 comments:

molly said...

Very nice dress, thanks for the download!

Tomo said...

I love the dresses! And thank you for the patterns :)

Svenja said...

That's beautiful, thanks so much for sharing the pattern!

Hannah said...

Hi, I tried to download any of the 3 links but it doesn't work.

taeco said...

Thank you, molly!

taeco said...

Thank you, Tomo!

taeco said...

Thank you,Svenja!

taeco said...

Hi Hannah,
I'm so sorry but I don't know why it doesn't work.
I'm afraid it might be a problem or something on your computer...
Would you try that again?
Or I can e-mail them to you if you are OK to let me know your e-mail address.

Sharon said...

You are a very clever lady Tae! Thank you for sharing your lovely patterns.

Anonymous said...

Nice job, it's a great post. The info is good to know!

Kaith said...

Splendid! Thank you for sharing another great pattern!! <3 <3 <3

elp said...

Hi, thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

I just added this website to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Cannot get enough!

Anonymous said...

Hello Taeco, my name is Lali, I'm from Chile, I just love the bi-colored dress, I tried to download it but it didn't work,would you be kind, and send it and the Marine t-shirt to my email, please?? mail: lalilatorret@gmail.com